Translating research into outcomes
We offer multi-disciplinary patient centred care, and will often liaise with our colleagues on complex cases to produce the best possible outcome for our patients, and where a particular skill set is required may refer patients 'in-house' for second opinions where expected outcomes are not being met.
At Integrative Pain Care we specialise in:
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Acute, chronic migraine headache
- Pain and stress associated with work including repetive strain injury
- Widespread joint and muscle pain
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Personal injury and rehabilitation
- Injury prevention and education
- Complex problems not responding to single therapies
Many conditions have similar symptons but are quite different, please ask how we will be able to help.
Integrative Pain Care's Clinical Director is Dr Nick PenneyPhD, a specialist in biopsychosocial musculoskeletal pain medicine. The newly formed practice, The practice offers the combined expertise of Remuera Physiotherapy’s Andrew Muir and Dr Ben Hinchcliff with Specialist Osteopaths. Also a member of practice, Dr Shelley Joe is the only Osteopath in New Zealand to hold a Master of Science in Medicine (Pain Management) from the world renown pain management program at the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney.
To discuss how we can help you better manage or resolve your pain, call the team at Integrative Pain Care today on 09 5229240.