Clinical Director: Dr Nick Penney BSc(Hons) PhD an internationally recognised expert in Low Back Pain, the Biopsychosocial Model of Pain and obstacles to recovery.
Dr Penney also incorporates mindfulness based interventions into his practice, acts as a mindfulness consultant on wellbeing to corporate, no profit and educational institutions.
Integrative Pain Care awarded new ACC Pain Service Contract!
The new ACC pain service contracts for patients with persistent pain following an injury or at risk of developing longer term pain and disability commence on December 1st 2016. We are happy to report that we have gained one of the few new contracts. Patients meeting the entry criteria are FULLY Funded by ACC with no out of pocket expenses. Private patients are also welcome please contact Rachel on (09) 522 9240 for more information and advice.
The new contract requires multi-disciplinary input into all cases and we have a highly qualified team available including:
- Dr Nick Penney: PhD (Musculoskeletal Medicine) Vocational Registration in Pain Management
- Dr Paul Vroegop: Pain Medicine Specialist. (Consultant)
- Dr John Malloy: Musculoskeletal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Charles Ng: Musculoskeletal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Ben Hinchcliffe: DPT Physiotherapist
- Shelley Joe: M.Sc.M (Pain Management U. Syd) Osteopath Vocational Registration in Pain Management
- Andrew Muir: Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
- Hamish McIntosh: Psychologist
- Philippa Catchpole: Occupational Therapist